802 West Broadway Suite 102
Monona, WI 53713
P.O. Box 259851
Madison, WI 53725
Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 25
Grand Prize – Latino Chamber of Commerce - $ 500 cash
2nd Prize – Middleton Jewelers - Vintage Scroll Ruby Pendant & Earring Set in 14K White Gold ($1,966 value)
3rd Prize – Carbon World Health - Fitness & Spa Wellness Package ($750 value)
4th Prize – La Michoacana Ice Cream - $25/month Gift Card for 1 year
5th Prize - Ximena Restrepo - “Madison Skyline” Painting ($250 value)
6th Prize - Wilde East Towne Honda - $250 Gift Card for Auto Services
DEBORA GIL CASADO
7th Prize – Yahara Bay Distillers - Distillery Tour & Sampling for 10 People ($200 value)
8th Prize – Madison Marriott West - One Night Stay ($179 value)
9th Prize – Food Fight Inc. - $100 Restaurant Gift Card
JUAN JOSE LOPEZ
10th Prize – Chick-fil-A - $100 Gift Card for Catering
11th Prize – Sonja Hernandez - Pottery Vase ($85 value)
12th Prize – El Pastor Mexican Restaurant - Tacos for 10 People (Catering, $80 value)
13th Prize – Twist Bar & Grill - $50 Gift Certificate
14th Prize – Overture Center - 2 Tickets to Select Spring Shows ($35-50 value)
Official Rules for the Latino Chamber of Commerce Gala 2017 Raffle
The Latino Chamber of Commerce of Dane County Gala 2017 Raffle is conducted by the Latino Chamber of Commerce (LCC), a tax-exempt entity.
1. The purchase price of a raffle ticket is $30 per ticket, or $50 for two tickets. Raffle ticket payments are not tax-deductible contributions.
2. All ticket purchases must be completed with full payment no later than 8:30 p.m., February 25, 2017, or before 350 tickets are sold, whichever occurs first, in order to be eligible for the Gala 2017 Raffle.
3. Purchasers of raffle tickets must be 18 years of age or older and must qualify under Wisconsin law. By entering for the raffle, each purchaser acknowledges that he or she is aware of, and agrees to abide by, these Official Rules for the Gala 2017 Raffle.
4. Raffle tickets may be purchased at the Latino Chamber of Commerce office at 802 W. Broadway #102, Monona WI 53713.
5. Payment will be accepted in the form of cash, check or major credit card. Checks should be made payable to the Latino Chamber of Commerce. If a purchaser’s payment is dishonored by the bank, the entry will be declared invalid and disqualified. There is no limit to the number of tickets one (1) person may purchase.
6. First prize shall be a check for $1,000; second prize shall be a Ruby pendant and earring set valued at $1,966; third prize shall be a fitness and spa package from Carbon World Health; fourth prize shall be $25/month for 1 year in gift cards for La Michoacana; fifth prize shall be “Madison Skyline” painting by Ximena Restrepo; sixth prize shall be a $250 gift card for auto services at Wilde East Towne Honda; seventh prize shall be a distillery tour and sampling for 10 at Yahara Bay Distillers; eighth prize shall be a one night stay at the Madison Marriott West valued at $179; ninth prize shall be a $100 Restaurant Gift Card to a Food Fight Restaurant; tenth prize shall be a $100 gift card for catering at Chick-fil-A; eleventh prize shall be a pottery vase from Sonja Hernandez valued at $85; twelfth prize shall be a Taco Bar for 10 People at El Pastor Mexican Restaurant with catering available valued at $80; thirteenth prize shall be a $50 gift certificate to Twist Bar & Grill inside the Radisson Hotel; fourteenth prize shall be two tickets to one of the following shows: Jazz 100 on March 16th, Manual Cinema’s Lula Del Ray on March 31st, or Wild Sound: Third Coast Percussion with Glenn Kotche on May 6th or, total value $35-50.
7. Names of the winners will be posted at the Gala 2017 on February 25th at the Madison Marriott West after 8:30 p.m. and on lccmadison.org.
8. In the event 350 tickets are sold, each ticket has approximately 1-in-25 chance of winning a prize in the raffle.
9. If 175 tickets are not sold, the grand prize shall change to $500.
10. Winners will be determined by random drawings. The drawing will be held on February 25, 2017 at 8:30 p.m. at the Madison Marriott West. Winners will be notified within seven days of the drawing. Purchasers do not need to be present at the drawing to be eligible to win a prize.
11. Winners are responsible for payment of all local, state and federal taxes and completion of all required tax forms.
12. LCC is not responsible for any express or implied warranties regarding any of the raffle prizes.
13. Staff members of the LCC are ineligible.
14. LCC is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, invalid or illegible entries, and entries without complete payment will be deemed invalid and disqualified.
15. The decision of the LCC shall be final on all matters concerning the raffle.
All net proceeds will benefit the Latino Chamber of Commerce of Dane County
License Number R0034357A-07621